Fudgy Brownies Chocolate
- Butter at room temp-100gm
- Dark chocolate-125gm
- Powder sugar -190gm
- Maida-3\4 cups (All purpose flour)
- Coco powder-1 tbsp
- Vanila essence-1tsp
- Walnut chopped-1\4cup
- Pre heat oven at 170 dg c.
- Grease 8\8 inches square pan and line greased pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter on double boiler till chocolate melts.
- when butter melts nicely take off from gas and add sugar and whisk with hand whisker .
- Add eggs and essence in it while whisking.
- add dry ingredients and chopped walnuts dusted with maida in chocolate and butter mixture.Donot over mix.
- Pour this batter in greased and lined tin ,bake it for 28 minutes .
- to check brownies are done insert a toothpick ,it has moist crumbs clings to it .
- Remove from oven and place it on wire rack to cool.
- When Brownie is at room temperature cut into square pieces with knife.
- Enjoy with hot coffee or tea.
For Brownies always use square tin.
Use room temperature eggs.
Always dust chopped walnuts or any dry fruits before adding in batter.